Friday, June 4, 2010

Date: 05/06/2010 – 2 days to PMP exam

Now, I’m very close to the target, no reschedule of the examination. All set for PMP. As I’m in the process of revising process groups, today I could complete planning process group study session. This process group is different from other process groups, because management plans from different knowledge areas will come in certain order. One must understand this sequence of the planning activities to answer exam questions effectively. RITA guide provides clear steps identify the sequence for planning process group activities. Along with the management plans, you’ll need to create certain project documents in this process group; understand the difference between project documents and project management plan document. 



Didn't go to office today to complete planning process group revision. I'm left with two more days to complete executing and monitoring and controlling process.


At this point of time, I got complete command on all knowledge areas and process groups. During the revision, everything looks familiar. I think it’s correct time to appear for exam : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment